|120 Used Floating Golf Balls|
|60 Used Floating Golf Balls|
- Do our balls hit and fly like normal golf balls? A) Yes. They are 5% less of a regulation golf ball. Therefore drivers (wood and long irons) will see a 5% shorter drive.
- How used are your used golf balls? A) We rotate our floating golf balls regularly. Once the balls loose their stripe, balls are sold.
- Do we ship to Canada? A) No we do not.
- Do we ship using Fedex or UPS? Currently we use USPS flat rate box, which are tracked and insured. Most shipments take 4-5 days.
- How quick do you process the order? All orders are processed on the next business day.
A Little More About Us…. Floating Golf Balls
Sierra Bay is an aquatic driving range located at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, NV. Situated on a lake, guests hit buckets of balls onto floating island greens. We use a “floater” ball, weighing 5% less that a regulation ball. Most people cannot tell the difference in the ball flight.
When the balls start to loose their original stripe, they are boxed 120 in a USPS flat rate box, and sold to the public. These balls are excellent for someone who lives near a lake and wants to collect and hit them over again.
These balls have a slightly worn dimple pattern, and there are no cut or cracked balls. Most customers are surprised at the good condition of these balls.
They are a lot of fun to hit from shore, a dock, or a house boat. The challenge is to see how many times you can get a ball to skip!
This ball is the best floater on the market. I have been in the aqua range business for 20 years and have found the best ball for my own driving range. I also sell new balls if that is what you are looking for. Because I buy in mega volume (200,000 balls at a time), I can offer the best price for the best floater ball made!
These balls will last you for many years.